Back to Blog
Of course, cash is king.
While cash is king, you should/should be:
1. Operating from the position of maximizing value;
2. Eschewing perfection, perfect timing, perfect execution, perfect Zoom meetings, perfect video face, etc.
3. Doing, not overthinking;
4. Telling employees what to do, not ask them what they think they should do or you should do!
5. Not dodging the bullet, accepting responsibility for mistakes and errors of judgement;
6. Considering investing, not saving on costs;
7. Reducing output, leveraging outcomes;
8. Acknowledging some things that shouldn't have happened in the first place;
9. Finding the root cause of success and rinse and repeat;
1o. Rinse and repeat.
If you're interested to deep dive into your strategy, change, and engagement issues, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't wait for the perfect time, situation, or budget.Read More