Back to Blog
You practically have three months to go before the year ends.
Look back at your 2022 Major Goals and Plans and ask yourself:
1. Did I accomplish what I planned to do?
2. Where am I in the spectrum of not done versus ongoing or complete?
3. What has been the major success factors in achieving these this year?
4. What are the major obstacles for completion?
5. What or with whom should I be communicating my progress?
6. THE MOST IMPORTANT: How can I use the last remaining three months to get me closer to my larger goals. What success habits can I repeat?
If you're winning every time, chances you don't need this reminder.
But in on-purpose world and beyond, reality sucks. High inflation, flattened economy, supply chain woes, decreasing donations and charitable giving, higher donor standards, compliance issues impact the sector. There are many persistent issues to deal with than what meets the eye.
At the start of 2022, you started the year with such hopefulness and gung-ho attitude, it's time to use that same level of energy to win the race.
If you're interested to deep dive into your strategy, change, and engagement issues, reach out to me at email@example.com. Don't wait for the perfect time, situation, or budget.Read More