Back to Blog
Is there any thing that you need to do less of, or stop doing completely?
Instead of putting more stuff on your plate, reflect on what you can get rid of it, literally in your closet or in your life.
A few examples:
1. Too much time watching TV, social media, or games watching
2. Researching and looking but never buying
3. Making excuses not to accomplish or complete an action, task, or project
4. Being overcritical but not committing to anything
5. Complaining on things that you cannot control
6. Taking on too much at one time
7. Not being able to say No! when it is more appropriate
8. Walk away from people or events that do no good to your life
9. Less time planning, more time doing things you love to do in the moment
10. Pleasing people to get their favor or sympathy
How about you? What are the elements in your life that needs to be trimmed or totally abandoned and forsaken? Find it out and have a clean slate for 2019.
If you're interested to deep dive into your strategy, change, and engagement issues, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't wait for the perfect time, situation, or budget.Read More