Back to Blog
No matter how excellent you are in what you do, when you are tired, feeling low, and lacking self-care, you can slip into an auto-pilot and bad things can happen.
What to do when you feel that the tank is getting low?
1. Get out of your routine and walk around.
2. Ask for help and delegate.
3. Refuse to be involved in pity parties and complaints bureau.
4. Talk to a family member, friend, and a trusted advisor.
5. Call it a day and sleep.
6. Power down all tech gadgets and social media.
7. Journal your thoughts and write the best moments you want to cherish.
8. Exercise and breathe fresh air.
9. Watch a funny movie, listen to your favorite music, and play with a pet.
10. Enjoy silence and solitude.
Have peace in yourself and bounce back tomorrow.
If you're interested to deep dive into your strategy, change, and engagement issues, reach out to me at email@example.com. Don't wait for the perfect time, situation, or budget.Read More