Back to Blog
If you are the best at what you do, then you are the expert.
Then, stop doing these things to undermine that.
1. Asking people about what to do next.
2. Accepting bad advice from people that do not have the credibility or success for themselves.
3. Asking people to give you the chance. You are not auditioning.
4. Having self-doubt all the time.
5. Getting intimidated in front of people with PhDs, and other initials in their names.
6. Getting intimidated with people in high positions.
7. Trying to be somebody else's that you are not.
8. Creating opportunities for people to doubt you.
9. Agreeing to every one's opinion no matter how incredulous it is.
10. Complying instead of negotiating for your interest.
If you're interested to deep dive into your strategy, change, and engagement issues, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't wait for the perfect time, situation, or budget.Read More