Back to Blog
A few strategies to move from survive to ALIVE:
1. Create a pipeline of diversified short-term, mid-term, long-term sources of business revenue.
2. Don't go hiding yet; let your brand shine when people hold back and stay behind the radar.
3. Impose upon yourself the attitude that this business slowdown will not last forever so concentrate on having the right efforts continuously.
4. Instead of hoarding your last monies until the kingdom comes, invest in critical areas that will have huge acceleration impact for your business.
5. Look for areas of inefficiencies and cost-saving in areas you don't normally look.
6. Look for creative ideas and insights in areas you don't normally consider trail-blazing or earth-moving but have the potential to have an ROI of 10:1 ratio or greater.
7. Despite best efforts, lean on to your family, friends, networks, supporters for psychological help and proper perspective you need.
8. Celebrate small successes than will get you momentum to aim higher for the next steps.
This too shall pass.
If you're interested to deep dive into your strategy, change, and engagement issues, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't wait for the perfect time, situation, or budget.Read More