Back to Blog
What happens between zero to something? Many things.
If want to do something, you should be able to accomplish it in 90 days. Beyond that and you are still thinking about, nothing will happen.
1. The courage to forge ahead;
2. Having the right mindset and behaviors to start and sustain;
3. Imperfection is okay;
4. Removal of distractions and unnecessary obstacles;
5. Be convinced of the merits of your endeavors;
6. You are accountable first to yourself and your family. Stop listening to the voices of those that do not matter in the end.
In the final analysis, if you are able to start. Ask yourself, are you afraid to succeed? and/or afraid to fail?
There is no harm in trying but it is better to learn and make mistakes now, than not try at all.
Don't be the 80% who knows what to do and the importance of doing it, but don't do.
If you're interested to deep dive into your strategy, change, and engagement issues, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't wait for the perfect time, situation, or budget.Read More