Back to Blog
Happy Birthday Canada!
Ten Things I love about Canada:
1. Courtesy in the road for mergers.
2. Best health care in the world.
3. Hockey is culture not just a sport.
4. You can buy your native food almost all the time at every town.
5. Line ups are respected.
6. There are many answers to the question, "where are you from?"
7. Small talk frames the day.
8. Come prepared for any weather, especially in Alberta.
9. Emergencies are emergencies.
10. Enforcers enforced; they don't play tricks on you.
If you're interested to deep dive into your strategy, change, and engagement issues, reach out to me at email@example.com. Don't wait for the perfect time, situation, or budget.Read More